Friday, October 16, 2009

Foot of Death

My husband has been able to kill two rather large centipedes on our road as he walks home from studying. He was on the phone with me when he killed them both, on different days, so I heard all about it as it happened. He lined up his foot just right and then stomped! The evil creature didn't stand a chance against the "Foot of Death" and I was able to see the aftermath....

He called me as he walked to campus in the morning to remind me to look at it when I left that morning. I am just glad this monsters are out in the road and no where near my house. I can handle killing the smalls ones in my laundry room and luckily we have only had three in the house. We did have that one near the house, but I took care of it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

yuck! i do not like centipedes! :( i am glad their population is going down thanks to you and kevin!

The Fredericks said...

ah~ I HATE them- I think that they like the river though because 2 of the monsters- honestly?! Kevin is a BRAVE man- I would have gotten sticks or something and gotten stung in the end :)